Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘[Harbro Electrical]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Harbro Lighting & Electrical Ltd, 5/6/7 Whitworth Road, South West Industrial Estate, Peterlee, County Durham, SR8 2LY. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- We will either match or beat the price on any identical products found on any other e-commerce sites. Please call the helpline for details
- Our price match guarantee does not cover prices listed on any online auction sites such as eBay.
- We will only deliver products ordered to the name and address that has been provided.
- Our products are delivered by UKMAIL/Pallet force couriers/APC Overnight
- All Packages/Pallets/Parcels sent to you the customer must be signed for otherwise items will be left at your local UKMAIL/Pallet Force Depot/APC Overnight where you will have to collect in person or pay for a re-delivery.
- Once a package/pallet/parcel has been sent from us "Harbro Lighting & Electrical Ltd" it has already been quality checked and passed before despatch to you the customer.
- You the customer must check your order on arrival before you sign for any packages/parcels/pallets with the courier.
- Once your satisfied the item ordered is correct cosmetically fine and not damaged then sign for the Package/parcel/pallet, Once the goods have been signed for Harbro Lighting Electrical Ltd can not be held responsible for any damage/Cosmetic damage or Incorrect Goods that have been signed for.
- If the goods are faulty you have 2 Working days to notify us "Harbro Lighting & Electrical Ltd" of the problem we must be notified within this time period.
CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR THE COMPANY NAMED HARBRO.
All goods supplied by us are sold upon the following conditions, which will at all times over-ride any customers terms and conditions of purchase. The placing of an order for any such goods, or the acceptance of our quotation or tender, or of delivery of the goods, includes acceptance of these conditions. Unless agreed by us in writing, any other terms or conditions, including any which may be contained in customer orders, are excluded. Our record of any order placed by you verbally shall be conclusive as to the type and quality of produce and the point and date of delivery. These terms and conditions do not prejudice any rights that the customer has under the unfair terms act (1977) or any EEC Directives on unfair terms contracts.
Unless previously withdrawn, our quotation is open for acceptance within the period stated therein or, when no period is stated within 30 days after its date. Quotations are calculated on a ‘whole order’ basis and The Company reserves the right to review the quotation should items or quantities change. All goods are offered subject to availability upon receipt of order. The Company reserves the right to return an order at any time.
All goods are sold subject to the prices ruling at the date of despatch. All prices are subject to VAT .Our prices and Conditions of Sale may be altered at any time without notice. We can agree to contract prices being held for dedicated time periods.
Unless otherwise agreed payment is due in full prior to collection or to delivery.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment in full must be made by the last day of the month following the date of invoice. Were offered, settlement discount may only be taken if payment is made by the date stated. The Company reserves the right to (In the Company’s Absolute Discretion) to vary, suspend or withdraw any credit arrangements made without notice. The Company reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 2% per month on all overdue accounts without prejudice to its right of recovery of the goods.
5) AVAILABILITY, COLLECTION AND DELIVERY
Any time offered for availability, collection or delivery is an estimate only and we shall not be liable for the consequences or cost of any delay as such.
6) LOSS & DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
Any loss or damage in transit must be reported to The Company and, if applicable its nominated carrier, in writing within three days of receipt of goods, delivery note and/or invoice. Our liability in respect of any claim under this clause shall be limited to making up the shortage or replacing the goods proven to be damaged to the point of delivery and we accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by you.
7) PASSING OF PROPERTY
The risk in the goods will pass to you immediately upon collection or delivery. All goods supplied by us will remain our absolute property until you pay for them in full and for all other goods previously or subsequently supplied by us.
You may as Bailee for us sell those to a third party in the normal course of your business and hold monies from the sale thereof as trustees for the Company. Upon any sale by you of the goods all rights which you have against the buyer shall automatically vest in us. We shall be entitled immediately after giving notice, to repossess any goods to which we have title under this clause.
It is your responsibility to determine that the goods are sufficient and suitable for the purpose to which they are put. We cannot accept any responsibility either in respect of installation of any goods or as to the ultimate performance of any product in which the goods may be installed. We shall in no way be liable for any direct or consequential damage, loss or expense arising from any defect or inefficiency caused by the manner in which the goods are used.
9) GUARANTEE AND REPAIR
All goods supplied by The Company are manufactured by others and we will pass onto you the benefit of any guarantee given. The Company will replace, repair or offer refund for any defective goods at our sole discretion.
We shall not be under any liability in respect of any defects in goods delivered or for any injury, damage or loss resulting from such defects or from anything done or omitted in connection with the goods or from any work done in connection herewith.
10) RETURN OF GOODS
In no circumstances may goods be returned without our prior consent. All goods returned for credit must be unused, in their original undamaged packaging and any carriage costs paid by you. In all cases we reserve the right to make a handling charge.
11) GOVERNING LAW
These conditions will be governed by the law of England and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.